National Golden Apple Award For Teaching Excellence
Since 1996, the National Golden Apple Award for Teaching Excellence has highlighted a medical school professor that deserve international notoriety due to their improvements or advancements in medical education.
Join us at AMSA’s National Convention and Exposition in Washington, DC, March 8-11, 2018, as we announce the award winner.
- Only recipients of the Local Golden Apple Award are eligible to receive the National Golden Apple Award for Teaching Excellence.
Nomination & Selection Process
- Nominations close on December 17, 2017.
- The selection committee for the National award will be comprised of the AMSA National President, AMSA Vice-President of Leadership Development, AMSA Fellow and AMSA Staff.
Presentation & Award
- Award will be presented at the 2018 AMSA Convention & Exposition.
- Award recipient will receive one complimentary registration to the AMSA Convention & Exposition.
- Award recipient will receive a two-night complimentary hotel stay at the convention hotel and a $100 travel allowance.
- Award recipient will be highlighted in The New Physician (TNP) as well as on AMSA’s website and Facebook page.
Questions? Contact us at [email protected]