National Golden Apple Award For Teaching Excellence
Nominations have closed for the 2018 National Golden Apple Award for Teaching Excellence. The award winner will be announced at AMSA’s National Convention and Exposition in Washington, DC, March 8-11, 2018.
Since 1996, the National Golden Apple Award for Teaching Excellence has highlighted a medical school professor that deserve international notoriety due to their improvements or advancements in medical education.
Join us at AMSA’s National Convention and Exposition in Washington, DC, March 8-11, 2018, as we announce the award winner.
- Only recipients of the Local Golden Apple Award are eligible to receive the National Golden Apple Award for Teaching Excellence.
Nomination & Selection Process
- Nominations close on December 17, 2017.
- The selection committee for the National award will be comprised of the AMSA National President, AMSA Vice-President of Leadership Development, AMSA Fellow and AMSA Staff.
Presentation & Award
- Award will be presented at the 2018 AMSA Convention & Exposition.
- Award recipient will receive one complimentary registration to the AMSA Convention & Exposition.
- Award recipient will receive a two-night complimentary hotel stay at the convention hotel and a $100 travel allowance.
- Award recipient will be highlighted in The New Physician (TNP) as well as on AMSA’s website and Facebook page.
Questions? Contact us at [email protected]