In life or death situations, the practice of medicine is never a game. But preparing for it can be! Be a part of AMSA’s Sim Challenge at AMSA’s Annual Convention and Exposition, March 8-11, 2018. Over the course of Convention, teams will compete in a series of simulated clinical scenarios requiring medical knowledge, clinical skills, teamwork, and communication. In each round, teams will be presented with a clinical case. Each team will have ~15 minutes to evaluate, discuss, and present their findings. A panel of judges will determine the winner for each round. Eight teams, seven elimination rounds. One team victorious.
Team Terms & Conditions:
- AMSA will be creating 8 teams of 4 members each.*
- Teams will be created on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Register as a team or an individual and we will place you on a team.
- All team members must register individually for Sim Challenge and the AMSA Convention.
- All team members must be current medical students.
- Team members do not need to attend the same medical school.
- More than one team per school is permitted.
- All team members must be available to participate in an online pre-qualifying assessment prior to attending Convention. Details to be determined.
- All members must arrive no later than 1:00pm on Thursday, March 8.
- All members must be available to compete all day on Thursday (starting at 1pm), Friday and Saturday (ending by 6pm).
*subject to change