71st Annual AMSA Convention & Exposition
EXPO BOOTH AND SPONSORSHIP SELECTION IS OPEN NOW!
AMSA is holding its Annual Convention March 6-8, 2021 with some pre-Convention programming beginning in December. This event is the place to connect with medical and premedical students as well as medical school faculty and admissions and residency program directors.
CONNECT … PROVIDE … DELIVER
The most popular vehicle to engage with physicians-in-training is AMSA’s Annual Convention. These aspiring doctors are eager to learn, advocate, advance and network will join each other and industry experts for thought-provoking programming and resource discovery.
Be a part of this exciting event to connect with…
- Change makers
- Quality agents
Product, Program, Service, Resource, Expertise, Education, Residency, Internship, Opportunity, School, Specialty and More!
You can expect to receive…
- quality leads and contacts — in meaningful interactions with medical and premedical students, practicing physicians, medical school faculty and administrators and other exhibitors;
- visibility as a major supplier of products, services and programs for physicians-in-training;
- a showcase of the competition’s newest offerings; and
- recognition as an AMSA supporter.
Showcase your brand to a highly engaged, targeted audience eager to…
- discover new products, services and resources;
- seek out residency and medical school program information for application and interview consideration;
- gather information from specialty organizations for career development; and
- connect with and receive advice from experts in medical education.
For attendees to visualize their journey through the AMSA Convention Expo, the Interactive Floorplan has three main areas — the Trailblazer Highway, the Explorer Expressway and the Pathfinder Passageway.
Your organization will be placed in the area that best fits its profile for attendees to easily find you as they explore the Expo’s roadways now and way into next year. All areas offer discount pricing for reservations made prior to December 31, 2020 and to AMSA Alliance members.
Trailblazer Highway (Booths 1-67: for organizations whose target audience are medical students)
Explorer Expressway (Booths 103-113: for residency programs and specialty organizations whose target audience are medical students)
Pathfinder Passageway (Booths 68-102: for organizations whose target audience are premedical students)
Be a Sponsor
You are invited to show your support through sponsorship. Check out the sponsorship opportunities here or suggest a sponsorship of your own. Boost your brand and elevate your participation level as an AMSA Convention sponsor. Sponsorship opportunities are limited and awarded on a first-come, first-served basis.
Do you have another sponsorship idea to suggest? A customized sponsorship can be created to meet your needs, work within your budget and exceed your expectations.
Reserve your Expo booth package and sponsorship today!
Click here to get started. (If your company has exhibited at the AMSA Convention in the past, you probably already have a login password to enter the Expo’s virtual platform. If you need your password, contact Sandy Fridy at firstname.lastname@example.org or (703) 665-4811.)
Once logged in, you’ll be able to…
- Select, reserve and pay for Opportunities online through the Booth Package and Sponsorship Contract form (Note: Maximum discount pricing expires Dec. 31, 2020.)
- Embellish your Expo booth by adding your contact information, website links, video, and your Giveaways/Promotions, Discoveries and Networking Excursions. Check out the FAQs here for more information.
Enhance Your Experience
- Upgrade your booth package from the Basic to Enhanced to attract more attendees with additional promotional videos, promotions, product information and networking opportunities.
- Sponsor programming and areas where attendees will learn, network and socialize.
- Announce your Expo activities and giveaways with digital ad banners.
- Promote Your Booth, Your Networking Excursions and Your Giveaways and Promotions – Rent the Attendee List
(Exhibitors should be cautious of any unauthorized entity claiming to have the AMSA Convention registration list. Only AMSA and AMSA’s official list provider INFOCUS Marketing have the official AMSA Convention registration list. Orders to rent the official AMSA Convention registration list for pre- and post-event email marketing will be fulfilled only by INFOCUS Marketing and on a first-come, first-served basis. All orders are subject to AMSA’s approval, and AMSA reserves the right to reject any order and limit the number of emails deployed to Convention registrants.)
Let’s be creative together to put on an AMSA Convention like none other for our future physicians and each other!
To share your ideas and for assistance, contact Sandy Fridy at email@example.com or (703) 665-4811.