We’re onto something really good.
Last April, our first-ever Totally-Virtual AMSAcon was a pilot. An experiment. A reality show episode (really, converting three days of in-person programming into something virtual felt a bit, well, crazy). But what happened was really beautiful.
You came — from far corners of the globe. You participated in all kinds of creative virtual trainings and programs. You networked. You raised a glass to all of us, weathering this stressful crisis, together. You advocated for issues you care about. You SIM-challenged and poster-sessioned like bosses. In fact, a great many of you wanted more.
And so we are. AMSACon has been reimagined to offer more opportunities to learn, advocate and network by not limiting ourselves to three days. Let’s extend this formerly-three-day party to kick off sooner. Like, next month. See what’s in store.
Poster Session Exploration | Virtual Session — Jan 16: 12 – 1:30 pm ET
- Academic research presentation. Why participate in a poster session?
- How to create a research poster
- Poster presentation tips/tricks (in-person and virtual)
- Information about the AMSA poster session at Convention. How to submit. Closing
Advocacy Day on Capitol Hill | Prep — Feb 13: 12 – 1:30 ET
- Issue Briefing
- Everything you need to know before, during, and after your representative meeting
House of Delegates Resolutions — Feb 27: 12 – 4 pm ET
- HOD Credentialing
- HOD Resolutions and Business session