Exhibit With Us
Join Us to Share Your…
Product, Program, Service, Resource, Expertise, Education, Residency, Internship, Opportunity, School, Specialty, and More!
More than 1,000 AMSA national leaders, chapter officers, and aspiring doctors in our Nation’s Capital are eager to meet you. Be part of the experience as an exhibitor and sponsor. Expect to receive…
- Valuable leads and contacts before, during, and after the event
- Visibility as a major supplier of products, services, and programs for future physicians
- A showcase of the competition’s newest offerings
- Face-to-face interaction with medical and premedical students, practicing physicians, medical school faculty and administrators, and other exhibitors
- Recognition as an AMSA supporter
Convention attendees will visit the Convention’s Exhibit Hall to…
- Learn about products, services, and programs available
- Seek out residency program information for interview consideration
- Gather information from specialty organizations for career development
- Develop clinical skills from experts in medical education
Plus, students seeking to attend medical school or information on post-bac and gap year programs look forward to meeting you at the 22nd Annual AMSA Pre-Health Fair!
70th Annual AMSA Convention & Exposition
Hyatt Regency Crystal City, Independence Center & Independence Foyer
April 17-18, 2020
Numerous events and activities are planned to ensure qualified traffic and networking opportunities in the Convention’s Exhibit Hall. Be sure to click through the links below for essential details regarding your participation and select your exhibit space now to receive your ideal placement in the Exhibit Hall. You’ll be on your way to connecting with our nation’s future doctors.
NEW THIS YEAR
The Foyer Area of the Exhibit Hall is designated exclusively for residency programs and specialty organizations to receive tabletop exhibit space at reduced rates. Join us on Friday, April 17 or Saturday, April 18 or both days to share highlights of your program with medical students. Select Option 2 on the Convention Contract to reserve your table in this area.
- Convention Contract for Exhibit Space, Advertising, and Sponsorship
- Exhibit Hall Location and Schedule
- Exhibit Hall Floor Plan
- Exhibitor Information
- Exhibit, Advertising and Sponsorship Options and Pricing
- Exhibit Guide Listing Submission Form (deadline March 9, 2020)
- See Who’s Coming
- Register Exhibit Personnel
- Exhibitor Service Kit
- Electrical Services Order Form
- Exhibitor Liability Insurance Program
- Attendee List Information and Order Form
- Be a Sponsor
22nd Annual AMSA Pre-Health Fair
Hyatt Regency Crystal City
2799 Jefferson Davis Highway, Arlington, Virginia 22202
(subject to change)
Saturday, April 18
Exhibitor Check-in and Set-up: 3:30pm-4:00pm
Fair Open: 4:00pm-5:30pm
Tear-down and Move-out: 5:30pm-6:00pm
- (1) 6’ skirted table
- (2) side chairs
- Carpet (hotel grade)
- Listing in attendee handout
- (2) registration badges for Pre-Health Fair
Who can participate?
Medical schools that want to recruit and organizations that offer services and programs for premedical and pre-health students are invited to participate in AMSA’s Pre-Health Fair. The regular price for tabling at the fair is $650 and a discounted price of $300 is offered to the Convention’s Exhibit Hall exhibitors. Space is limited and tables are assigned on a first-come, first-served basis. To participate, complete an AMSA Convention Contract and send it in today.