National Golden Apple Award For Teaching Excellence
Since 1996, the National Golden Apple Award for Teaching Excellence has highlighted a medical school professor that deserve international notoriety due to their improvements or advancements in medical education.
- A medical professor who has contributed to improvements or advancements in medical education.
Nomination & Selection Process
- Nominations close on February 18, 2022.
- The selection committee for the National award will be comprised of the AMSA National President, AMSA Vice-President of Leadership Development, AMSA Fellow and AMSA Staff.
Presentation & Award
- Award will be presented at the 2022 AMSA Convention and Exposition.
- Award recipient will receive one complimentary registration to the AMSA Convention and Exposition.
- Award recipient will be highlighted in The New Physician (TNP) as well as on AMSA’s website and social media pages.
Questions? Contact us at email@example.com.
Michael J Devlin, MD
Professor of Psychiatry
Columbia University Medical Center
Gary LeRoy, MD
Associate Dean of Student Affairs and Admissions / Associate Professor of Family Medicine
Wright State University Boonshoft School of Medicine
Emily Marko, MD, FACOG, CHSE
Medical Director of Inova Center for Advanced Medical Simulation / Associate Professor of OBGYN
Virginia Commonwealth University and University of Virginia Schools of Medicine
John Giannini, MD
Associate Professor of Internal Medicine / Faculty Director of Simulation Center
Alabama College of Ostepathic Medicine
Mark Ryan, MD
Assistant Professor, Department of Family Medicine and Population Health & Medical Director, i²crp Program
Virginia Commonwealth University
Raghav Govindarajan, MD
University of Missouri School of Medicine