National Golden Apple Award For Teaching Excellence
Since 1996, the National Golden Apple Award for Teaching Excellence has highlighted a medical school professor that deserve international notoriety due to their improvements or advancements in medical education.
- A medical professor who has contributed to improvements or advancements in medical education.
Nomination & Selection Process
- Nominations close on February 14, 2020.
- The selection committee for the National award will be comprised of the AMSA National President, AMSA Vice-President of Leadership Development, AMSA Fellow and AMSA Staff.
Presentation & Award
- Award will be presented at the AMSA Convention and Exposition April 16 – 19, 2020, in Washington, D.C.
- Award recipient will receive one complimentary registration to the AMSA Convention and Exposition.
- Award recipient will receive a two-night complimentary hotel stay at the convention hotel and a $100 travel allowance.
- Award recipient will be highlighted in The New Physician (TNP) as well as on AMSA’s website and social media pages.
Questions? Contact us at email@example.com.
John Giannini, MD
Associate Professor of Internal Medicine / Faculty Director of Simulation Center
Alabama College of Ostepathic Medicine
Mark Ryan, MD
Assistant Professor, Department of Family Medicine and Population Health & Medical Director, i²crp Program
Virginia Commonwealth University
Raghav Govindarajan, MD
University of Missouri School of Medicine