Hotel & Travel
Venue & Hotel
Reserve your hotel room now!
To make your reservations, please click here: https://www.hyatt.com/en-US/group-booking/WASRC/G-AMS8
If you need additional assistance, please contact us at 877-803-7534 or click here to find contact information by Region.
If the group rate is no longer available, prevailing rates may be offered for some or all of your dates.
Group rate discount ends March 24, 2020.
Reagan National Airport (DCA) – (less than 1 mile from hotel)
Other nearby airports include:
- Dulles International Airport (IAD) – (28 miles from hotel)
- Baltimore Washington International Thurgood Marshal Airport (BWI) – (36 miles from hotel)
From Reagan National Airport:
- Courtesy Hyatt Airport Shuttle to Reagan National Airport (DCA) departs the hotel every 20 minutes on the hour from 4:40am – 12:00am. (Times subject to change.)
- Shuttle picks up at A Terminal (2nd Curb by the marked Hotel Shuttle stop location) and B & C Terminal Arrivals, Door 5 and Door 9 (1st Curb by the marked Hotel Shuttle stop location).
- Uber, Lyft and Taxi transportation options are also available.
From Dulles International Airport:
- Taxi: One-way to/from Dulles International Airport (IAD) is approximately $40 to $45.
- Super Shuttle: One Way To/From Dulles International Airport (IAD) is approximately $29.
- Washington Metro System (Rail and Bus)
- Uber and Lyft transportation options are also available.
From Baltimore Washington International Airport:
Letter of Invitation for Visa
Who can get letters supporting visa application approval?
In order to obtain a letter of invitation to attend Convention, the following criteria must be met:
- Current membership with AMSA
- Conference registration paid in full
- Provide a letter of good standing from school
How to request a letter:
Individuals must reach out to AMSA at email@example.com for a tailored VISA letter or invitation to attend an AMSA event. Please provide the following information:
- Full name (as reflected on your identification documents)
- Current address (as reflected on your identification documents)
- Arrival and departure date
- Letter of good standing from school
What resources are available for entering the country?
Please review the U.S. Department of State’s guide to Visitor Visas.
In the event that a visa is not approved, registration fees can be transferred to another attendee, but will not be refunded.